Advertise Hotspot's Upcoming
This is a preview of the upcoming skin of Advertise Hotspot! If you are here, means you have been selected to help out and also be the beta testers! On behalf of the Advertise Hotspot team, i would like to thank you personally for all your help! Its greatly appreciated!

The upcoming features/updates:

1. New skin
2. New icons in place
3. New navigation bar
4. New colors

We may also have a new homepage designed by Micro1000!

Please keep this a total secret. Everything here is confidential as we want this to be a major surprise!

Check back to our original forum @ www.advertisehotspot.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This is a preview of the upcoming skin of Advertise Hotspot! If you are here, means you have been selected to help out and also be the beta testers! On behalf of the Advertise Hotspot team, i would like to thank you personally for all your help! Its greatly appreciated!

The upcoming features/updates:

1. New skin
2. New icons in place
3. New navigation bar
4. New colors

We may also have a new homepage designed by Micro1000!

Please keep this a total secret. Everything here is confidential as we want this to be a major surprise!

Check back to our original forum @ www.advertisehotspot.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

old fashioned sweets online

Go down

old fashioned sweets online Empty old fashioned sweets online

Post  oldtom Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:53 am

I do know that old fashioned sweets and retro so called sweets are starting to make a massive come back but i think the market place is being flooded with cheap imitations and its totally pointless buying rubbish sweets when for a couple of pence more you can buy the real thing. Old fashioned sweets are so called for a reason and not all mass produced in other countries. I have recently stumbled upon a great sweetie site called www.sweetgreetingsshildon.co.uk which sells the absolute best sweets around. I have ordered twice of this company online and was 100% impressed with the level service i recieved and the confectionery was absolutely top notch. I purchased some sweets that were gluten free and actually hand made in large copper pans. This site states the shop has been trading in County Durham since 1900 and online since 2007. With sweets like these, they are the maket leaders in my eyes. And i should know as i have bought of six other sweet sites before and nothing compared to Sweet Greetings sweets.

oldtom

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum